Aller au contenu

Change
Photo

clevo.fr / pcw.fr - anyone know about them?

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
10 réponses à ce sujet

StEh

StEh

En attente de Visa

• Membre
  • 5 messages
hello , im form the india and my uncle is comeing to visit me (hes from france) and ithought to send him laptop from pcw.fr so he can bring it to me.
i dont some searching and couldnt find alot of info about them, do you know if they are safe to do bussines with ?
i notice that on clevo website they say they aint their resellers and cannot use thier trademark...
is it risky or anyone got good expirince with them spicely with buy online?
sorry for not speaking french and sorry for my english mistakes aswell...any how i would thank anyone who can help me here.
thanks!
Steh

taredevideo

taredevideo

Vidéopathe

• Membre
  • 3 685 messages
  • LocalisationToronto (PVT) =D
Yes, they're safe to do business with and you could have promotion code ( one of these codes is P4G)
and you could haveanother reduction with the alignement page here : http://www.pcw.fr/sh...p150em-p4g.html

StEh

StEh

En attente de Visa

• Membre
  • 5 messages
very quick replay :D what about the thing on clevo website? (http://www.clevo.com....asp?newsID=117)
and some roumers about useing es cpu's / gpu's on some international forums?

Modifié par StEh, 24 septembre 2012 - 22:22.

taredevideo

taredevideo

Vidéopathe

• Membre
  • 3 685 messages
The ting about the clevo website is just that PCW use a same domain than clevo.com, this is just that.
And Yes, pcw.fr use es/qs processor, you could ask for have a qs processor in your computer, but if you want, there is another good clevo website, PWNPCS.com , with a member of the forum in them team, which use OEM processor

Modifié par taredevideo, 24 septembre 2012 - 22:27.

StEh

StEh

En attente de Visa

• Membre
  • 5 messages

The ting about the clevo website is just that PCW use a same domain than clevo.com, this is just that.
And Yes, pcw.fr use es/qs processor, you could ask for have a qs processor in your computer, but if you want, there is another good clevo website, PWNPCS.com , with a member of the forum in them team, which use OEM processor

so all of pcw.fr use are es/qs ? no oem ?
if so why they dont mention it?

taredevideo

taredevideo

Vidéopathe

• Membre
  • 3 685 messages
Yes, they use es/qs in all their notebook.
They mentioned it in the processor section, but I don't found it now.

StEh

StEh

En attente de Visa

• Membre
  • 5 messages

Yes, they use es/qs in all their notebook.
They mentioned it in the processor section, but I don't found it now.

thanks for the answer
i found it on the processor section but when you config laptop they dont mention it...are you sure that they always useing them or just if you decide to buy just cpu? and thanks for answers :)
anyone else got good or bad expirince with them ?

taredevideo

taredevideo

Vidéopathe

• Membre
  • 3 685 messages
No, they do that everytime they mount a computer.
There is many report of good experience with them in the section clevo, here, you are in the section of after sales service :vert:

This is nothing to me to answer, but there is some people who don't want to speak english :vert:
Just one thing, go to introduce you here : http://portables4gam...php?id=65&p=417

StEh

StEh

En attente de Visa

• Membre
  • 5 messages
i will intreduce later im going to sleep soon :D
anything wrong with buying qs? or it just matter of price? i mean if i can get oem for a lil more or same should i get it ? any defects or fault from qs?

taredevideo

taredevideo

Vidéopathe

• Membre
  • 3 685 messages
The Qs are just oemlike which don't pass test for oem, they're often more powerfull than the oem (for exemple, a 3820qm qs is between a 3820qm OEM and a 3920xm OEM, because it's a 3920xm which didn't pass the test.)
But, the es are the exemple test, i council you to didn't buy them.
If you could have an OEM for a little bit more than a qs, i council you to bought this one.

Sebzilla

Sebzilla

On Sight

• Moderateur
  • 4 438 messages
  • LocalisationToulon!
Hi dude and welcome here.
As taredevideo said just take a look at PWNPCS if you want tu purchase an OEM cpu. For further details about this site, you can pm PAU1ow.

See you soon.

A bove ante, ab asino retro, a stulto undique caveto 

P4G -> AW15 R2: i7 6820HK - GTX980M - 16Go - SSD 256Go - HDD 1To

T4G -> AW GRAPHICS AMPLIFIER: GPU GTX XXX (à venir!)

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)